Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my microphone doesn't work in MacOS?
- Tap allow when you see allow netlanguages.com to use your microphone?.
- Make sure the microphone is connected and working and the volume is correctly set.
- Check microphone settings.
- Open the System Preferences and click on Sound.
- Select the microphone port.
- Test the microphone by speaking into it.
Look at the dots next to the Input level:
- If the dots light up, the device is active and working.
- You can also adjust the Input volume here.
- Try restarting Safari completely if the microphone does not work.